I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you ended up with extra turkey and are looking for creative ways to use it, here are some of my favorite leftover turkey recipe ideas:
1. Make turkey stock. Freeze it and you’ll have a rich, flavorful broth for winter soups all ready to go.
2. Use your homemade stock to make Turkey Tortilla Soup.
3. Or easy Turkey Noodle Soup, which you can make in less than an hour.
4. Turkey Orzo Soup is soul-soothing on a chilly night.
5. My family’s favorite turkey leftover recipe is The Pioneer Woman’s creamy Turkey Tetrazzini.
6. Turkey Rice Casserole is the perfect comfort dish.
7. Dark meat turkey is especially good in this easy recipe for Turkey Hash.
8. Flaky crust tops a filling of peas, carrots and creamy sauce in this savory Turkey Pot Pie.
9. Turkey, hard-boiled eggs, blue cheese, avocados, tomatoes and crispy lettuce star in this Cobb Salad recipe.
10. Turkey Enchiladas are spicy and satisfying.
11. Homemade barbecue sauce and crispy cole slaw enliven these Barbecue Pulled Turkey Sandwiches.
12. Turkey Wraps pair sliced turkey with sliced avocado and crumbled bacon.
13. Or try a melty Turkey Pesto Panini.
14. Turkey is topped with crispy bacon and cheese sauce in the open-face Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich.
15. Finally, it’s hard to go wrong with a classic Triple Decker Club Sandwich.
P.S. Thanks to Wally Gobetz for generously shooting and sharing his mouth-watering turkey club sandwich photo.