If you read yesterday’s posting you know that a group of personal finance and lifestyle bloggers participated in the Yakezie blog swap, including Happy Simple Living. We were all asked to write about daily ways we save money, and I thought you might like to read some of the other articles. Enjoy!
- Eric shares how he keeps his eyes on everything to make sure his finances are in good shape at Mom’s Plan.
- Melissa discusses efforts to avoid going back to work including bartering and substitutions at Narrow Bridge.
- Derek from Life and My Finances shares his parents’ story and best lesson with Paying Off Your Debts Early at Retire By 40.
- Joe from Retire by 40 saves money and improves his health by Learning How To Cook at Life And My Finances.
- Eliza from Happy Simple Living (that would be me!) shares easy ways to find and save money with all of the gain and none of the pain at 7 Painless Ways to Save Money at My Personal Finance Journey.
- Miss T. from Prairie Eco Thrifter Shares a Dozen Ways to Save Money Around the House over at Broke Professionals.
- Squirrelers gives examples as to why eliminating bad and unnecessary habits can save you money every day at Beating Broke.
- Beating Broke tells us why Conscientious spending is the best day-to-day saving method at Squirrelers.
- Crystal from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff shared her Best Day to Day Money Saving Tip at Grow Rich Simply.
- Evan shows us how an accountability partner can help you achieve your financial goals with Accountability Will Lead to Success at Buck Inspire.
- MoneyCone shares how he Saves on Printing after discovering his printer’s inky little secret at The Saved Quarter.
- Penny from The Saved Quarter shares her pro-tips on saving money while shopping with Never Pay Full Price at MoneyCone
- Melissa from Mom’s Plans shares how Bartering and Substitutions can reduce expenses at Narrow Bridge.
- Buck Inspire discovered the money saving potential of Public Transportation at My Journey to Millions.
- And finally, in case you missed it Jacob from My Personal Finance Journey shares tips about how he save big money on food and beverages at Saving Money On Food & Drinks right here at Happy Simple Living.
Enjoy the weekend,